A sensual floral blend....
At its core are white Yorkshire roses and lilies intertwined with bergamot, white musk and touches of amber, cedar and peony petals.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon Peel
Middle Notes: White Rose, Lily
Base Notes: Cedar, Musk
Each candle tin is individually hand poured in small batches using natural, pure Eco-Friendly soy wax and is perfectly blended with our fragrance oils.
The unique cotton wick provides a long burning, beautiful wide arched flame.
Burn time around 35 hours
Approximate weight 200g
Yorkshire Rose & Sheer Lily
Shipping & Delivery
- Keep away from children and pets
- Place on a heatproof surface away from curtains, furniture etc...
- Keep away from draughts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each burn
- Keep the candle free from debris and wick trimmings
- Allow a full melt pool to form on each burn to prevent tunnelling
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not burn the candle to the very bottom of the glass/tin as this can cause them to overheat