A mesmerising floral marine scent where refreshing notes of seaweed and green algae lie in cool rock pools livened by a fresh coastal breeze and enhanced by touches of cyclamen and water lily. At the base of the fragrance, sparkling salt crusted driftwood is warmed by amber, patchouli and musk.
Top Notes: Ozone, Seaweed
Heart Notes: Cyclamen, Waterlily
Base Notes: Driftwood, Amber, Patchouli, Musk
Each candle tin is individually hand poured in small batches using natural, pure Eco-Friendly soy wax and is perfectly blended with our fragrance oils.
The unique cotton wick provides a long burning, beautiful wide arched flame.
Burn time around 35 hours
Approximate weight 200g
Rock Salt & Driftwood
Shipping & Delivery
- Keep away from children and pets
- Place on a heatproof surface away from curtains, furniture etc...
- Keep away from draughts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each burn
- Keep the candle free from debris and wick trimmings
- Allow a full melt pool to form on each burn to prevent tunnelling
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not burn the candle to the very bottom of the glass/tin as this can cause them to overheat