These multi-purpose handmade burp cloths have a modern print on one side and super absorbent bamboo towelling on the other.
Baby burp cloths are an essential when it comes to feeding time, letting you keep shoulders clean and making sure baby is comfy.
This set will included three different burp cloths from your selected design range, which will coordinate beautifully.
*If you would like a certain design, please add a note at the checkout.
We sourced the softest, most absorbent bamboo towelling to make these burp cloths, they have also been top stitched for durability.
-100% Oeko-tex® Cotton
- Super absorbent white Eco-Friendly Bamboo towelling on reverse
- Machine washable
- 20 x 8 inches // 51 x 21 cm - approximately
This set of burp cloths would make a brilliant baby shower gift!
Oeko-tex® Certificate - Chemical-free textiles
All the fabrics used have OEKO-TEX and REACH certification giving you peace of mind that the fabrics and the dyes are gentle to the skin and ethically produced.
Eco-Friendly Bamboo Towelling
Here are just some of reasons to fall in love with Organic Bamboo Terry Cloth....
• It is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton. In fact, it becomes more absorbent with each wash! It is 100% chemical free, grown without the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides.
• It is 100% biodegradable. It’s nice to know you are doing your part in conserving mother earth by not contributing to the massive landfills.
• It has naturally occurring antibacterial and anti fungal properties so it will not harbor odours!
• You won’t want to put anything else against your baby’s skin once you feel how super soft it is. In fact, it gets softier with each wash.
Even our sewing thread is 100% certified organic cotton to GOTS standards.
Baby Burp Cloth Bundles
Shipping & Delivery
Service for orders less than 2kgs:
All orders under 2kgs within the UK will be sent via Royal Mail, second class, signed for at the cost £3.95. Delivery 2-5 working days, depending on location.
Service for orders greater than 2kgs:
All orders over 2kgs will be sent via Hermes at the cost of £6.95
Hermes aim to deliver most parcels within 3-5 working days.
If your parcel is being delivered to a remote area such as the Highlands, Islands of Scotland or Isle of Man it may take up to 7 working days.
Please note, all delivery times are from dispatch and NOT from the time of order.